What’s On Key: SS = Sat, Sun. SSM = Sat, Sun, Mon. tbc = To be confirmed.
Eight well dressings to visit around the village (SSM)
Themed floral decoration of St. Helen’s Church and Etwall Methodist Chapel (SSM)
- EggintonPrimary School instrumentalists (Sat).
- Stargaze– upbeat folk band(Sat).
- Back by Friday –Young rock band playing a mix of covers & own songs (Sat)
- John Port School Wind Band (Sun).
Traditional dancing by:
- Ryknild Rabble Border Morris Dancers (Sat).
- Chip Off the Old Ladies Morris Dancers (Sun). tbc.
Maypole Dancing by: Etwall Primary School (Sun).
- Pinxton Puppets (SS).
- Face painting (SS)
- Children’s fairground rides (SS).
- Children’s Trail Competition (SS)
- The Avery – Birds of prey (SS)
Other things going on at the Well Dressings
- Have-a-Go at well dressing – visitors can try their hand at making a well dressing (SS).
- Crafts fair with over 20 stalls (SS).
- Scout Hut – Craft stalls, games & activities including a multi-target range (SS)
- Art exhibition by local artists(SS).
- Climbing wall (Sun).
- Fire engine – subject to call-out.tbc.
- Target Bowls Competition (Sun).
- Penalty Shooting Competition (SS).
- Etwall Cricket Club league matches plus bar (SS).
- Classic vehicles display(SS).
- A display by the Etwall and Burnaston Local History Society (SSM).
- Etwall Well Dressing Archive Display (SS).
- Grand Prize Draw– tickets sold at Information Caravan on village green(SS).
Home-made food and refreshments will be available at various sites around the village (SSM)
Would you like to watch one of this year's well dressings being made?
To watch one of this year’s well dressings being made between 13th-16th May 2019, please phone: 01283 734233 or 0781 2025833, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.